First Impressions Workshop | Mark Waltz
Learn how to make great first impressions that last. Discover ways to:
- Build your team from the ground up, based on the experience you define.
- Cultivate volunteer "wow-makers."
- Keep things like announcements, communion and the offering from distracting your guests or making them feel like outsiders.
- Determine the "rules" your church has, even if you don't know them yet.
- Experience hands-on training that will empower your volunteers.
Less Clutter. Less Noise. Workshop | Kem Meyer
Getting through with what people read, touch or click. This workshop is for pastors, creative professionals, ministry leaders or volunteers who want to find out:
- New ways to encourage collaboration among ministry areas and minimize competitiveness.
- How to find out what guests need and want—and then craft communications to meet those felt needs.
- How to organize information effectively through bulletins, brochures, Web sites and other avenues that keep the end-user's time, tastes and habits in mind.
Kids' Ministry: From Leading to Legos | Ted Bryant
From birth through fifth grade, a healthy kids' ministry can have enormous impact on the future of the children and families in our communities. This workshop is for passionate ministry leaders and volunteers who want to find out:
- How to create environments that inspire kids at their level and encourage learning and relational connection.
- Planning, curriculum, music and more to make the Bible and relationships come alive.
- How to find, keep and utilize volunteers to make it happen every weekend.
- How to incorporate a special needs ministry to help every child take steps toward Christ.
2013 Coaching Networks
Want intense, focused mentoring with someone in your ministry field? Coaching may be just what you're looking for. It's personal. Highly practical. Intensive. Relational. Collaborative. Think less conference or workshop–and more hands-on graduate study program. Interested? Learn more about these coaching opportunities for spring 2013:
ReInnovate Conference 2013
October 15-16, 2013