1) Why Baptism? Video. This video helps to explain the origin of baptism and the reasons for following this commandment from Christ to His followers.
2) Guest Services | Creating "WOW" Experiences Training Videos. These videos will help your staff and volunteer teams deliver great experiences for your guests, from the parking lot to the auditorium.
3) Creative Arts Constants. This document outlines the constants that define the brainstorming process for the arts teams at Granger Community Church.
4) Communications Playbook. This is a short version of Granger Community Church's communications manual, revised in 2013. This 'playbook' helps Granger Community Church have consistent, professional and effective communications. It includes a review of branding, Granger's vision, how staff should work together with communication vehicles, and the filters Granger uses to decide what gets promoted when and where.
5) ReMix Volunteer Series and Expo Graphics. Let's face it—we can't do this without volunteers. We all need more volunteers, helping to push the vision forward. And there are people in your church looking for ways to get involved that make them come alive and help them to live within God's purpose for their lives. Connect the two needs and help your church flourish in 2014 with the ReMix Your Life series.
Enjoy, and Happy New Year from all of us at WiredChurches.com!