Wonder if anyone really has answers...Or if it's all about asking the right questions? Wondering if questioning the way things are is even ok?
We all ask ourselves these basic, but crucial questions. And the answers you've heard can change depending on who you ask. What things about life and the way the world works and our future can we actually know?
For six weeks we took time to look at how the Bible tackles some of these poignant and important questions. Can God's story and God's Word be trusted?Messages include:
- Why do bad things happen to good people?
- Is there life after death?
- Why would a loving God send people to hell?
- Aren't all religions the same?
- Is Jesus the only way?
- Can science and religion co-exist?