How do you find a mate, when you can't even find a date? Will you recognize Mr. Right? Married? How do you keep the romance alive? Does your dating reality seem like this? Wondering how to help your kids avoid some of the mistakes you made in your dating days?
Whether you're married, single, single again or a student, join us as we start a conversation about what the Bible has to say on dating and romance.
- Hitch: When do you make a commitment and what does life look like after you do?
- Meet the Parents: In today's crazy world, how do you prepare your kids for dating?
- A Lot Like Love: We're just friends. Or...are we? How do we start dating without letting things get out of hand?
- Mr. & Mrs. Smith: Just because you're married doesn't mean you should stop dating.
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days: How do you know when you are in a relationship that is dragging you down, and how you can take steps to break free.