Parenting is not for the faint of heart. Feel like you're navigating your way through a horror movie as you pick up slimy messes, break up sibling fights or try to communicate with your 15-year-old? Wondering what you can do to save your sanity and your home from utter destruction?
This five message series explores some helpful ways to deal with the creatures, er-kids, who you love the most. We'll talk about how to wrangle your out-of-control schedule and how to keep your head when it feels like you're talking to zombies. Messages include:
- The Creature That Played 10,000 Sports
- The Return of the Leeches
- The Monster That Challenged the World
- The Brain That Wouldn't Die
- The Stories That Keep You Awake in the Night