So you’re just dying to get to Granger, Indiana this summer for a workshop, but it’s not in your budget. You’ve got a few burning questions to ask and want them answered by someone in your ministry field. The answer? Webinars.
These FREE one-hour, online sessions with a Granger ministry leader will be open to up to 100 people per session. You’ll need a computer with speakers and high-speed internet access. The price is $0, but you still have to register so we can send you instructions on how to access the webinar when it’s time. The hour will fly by, but bring one or two questions you’re wanting to ask, and be prepared to enjoy some Q & A and learn from others’ questions.
Webinars that will be available, starting August 7:
- Series Development and Programming – August 7
- Communications (Prioritization) – August 28
- Student Ministry – September 11
- Kids’ Ministry – September 25
- Developing Guest Services Culture & Training Volunteers – October 9
- Multisite – October 23
- Human Resources – November 6
- Finance – November 20