TUESDAY, OCTOBER 13
9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Presenter: Mark Waltz, Executive Pastor
Learn how to make great first impressions with guests (old and new). Discover ways to:
- Gain clarity and get intentional about the experience you desire for your guests.
- Build your team—the right team—from the ground up.
- Cultivate volunteer “wow-makers.”
- Determine the “rules” your church has (even if you don’t know them yet) and learn what to do about them.
- Experience hands-on training that will empower your staff and your volunteers.
Presenter: John Keim, Pastor of Granger Student Ministries
How do you keep students engaged and growing week after week? We’ll talk through planning and executing weekly programs and more! Be ready to collaborate and share ideas about:
- How to build and train leadership teams.
- Creative ways to get your message across.
- How to get students out of their seats and serving in the community.
- Planning life-changing mission trips, camps, retreats and events.
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 14
9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Creative and Communication Arts
Presenters: Sean Bublitz, Creative Arts Pastor, and Jami Ruth, Communications Director
Learn about Granger’s process for planning, promoting and executing weekend series through:
- Timelines and brainstorming creative ideas.
- Executing a series plan.
- Q&A with your Granger staff/volunteer counterpart (in web, production and sound, worship, design, promotions, film and more).
- An optional weekend rehearsal experience Wednesday evening.
Presenter: Josh King, Director of Discipleship
Life is better in groups. We’ll talk through a working strategy to keep people engaged and discipled through groups. We’ll discuss the challenges and practical framework necessary to:
- Look at the role groups play in discipleship.
- Understand group structure.
- Recruit and train healthy group leaders.
- Organize curriculum and a yearly schedule.
- Oversee group growth (numerically and spiritually).
Presenter: Ted Bryant, Pastor of Family Ministry
A healthy kids’ ministry has enormous impact. This is for leaders and volunteers who want to learn how to:
- Create environments that inspire kids at their level and encourage learning and relational connection.
- Plan and develop curriculum, music and more to make the Bible and relationships come alive.
- Find, keep and utilize volunteers to make it happen every weekend.
- Incorporate a special needs ministry to help every child take steps toward Christ.
Come for one day or stay for both days to maximize your learning!